Marketers need tools to more efficiently run their online businesses. Here are 10 of the most popular tools on the market now, according to a report by Search Engine Journal.
1. Canva allows users to create a design used in marketing or advertisements.
2. Hubspot is a CRM that contains email and prospect tracking, scheduling, and live chat. In addition, it is easy to use.
3. Visual Web Optimizer (VWO) measures various metrics of users on your website, including clicks, time spent on site, and exit intent. It is relatively simple to use and tests to find the best conversion rate.
4. Semrush is an SEO tool that offers social media competitive analysis, conversion rate optimization, and PPC spying. This platform will help you deal with your competitors.
5. Slack is a platform for internal company communication that allows you to segment the workflow into separate projects.
6. ConvertKit is a low-cost, easy-to-use email marketing program with automation and segmentation.
7. Unbounce helps you build landing pages that decrease the bounce rate.
8. Buzzsumo is a platform that allows you to look at social media analytics and discover influencers and find viral content.
9. Deepcrawl is a simple SEO web crawler that gathers valuable data about your website.
10. Demio is a hosting tool for live webinars and a tool to carry out product reviews.
Ariel Ben Solomon is the Growth and Strategy manager at Ecomhunt. He is the host of the Ecomhunt Podcast. Can be followed on Twitter at @ArielBenSolomon