The Complete Blueprint For YouTube SEO – Youtube SEO is different than the Google Search. Though both are owned by Google they both have different search algorithms. There is never a right or wrong plan for SEO, create videos around what will help your customers the most and they’ll come back to watch more. To rank your video you need to focus on a few important aspects:
- Create a Video First: A very engaging video because the user engagement is the Most Important Factor that will rank your video.
- Keywords: Without keywords, every SEO campaign is a waste. Relevant keywords enhance the user engagement.
- Title, Description & Tags: Don’t forget these basics. You’ll see better results if you provide subtitles to your video.
Content is the king
I know you heard it before but let us tell you a trick that will help you gain longer watch times. While making your video remember the first 15 seconds are very important! These 15 seconds will decide whether the viewer will watch the video for more or will just leave. So to use this formula while making a video, tell viewers what you are going to tell in your video, tell the problem they are facing and how your video will solve their problem use this in first 15 seconds.
Make it easy to find
Now after you have made a really good video after using the formula we told you in the previous step. Now comes the most important aspect – optimize your videos. To optimize your video you need to optimize your title, tags, and description. Follow these step to gain maximum results.
- keyword research – Find the combination of low competition and high competition keywords. You can use a website like Google keywords or Quora. This tool will do all the work for you just need to enter your keyword and it will suggest a lot of tags both long tail and short tail keywords. Add these in your tags section.
- Title – Now after you have done the above step select 3 keywords from your tags, 2 low competition, and 1 high competition keywords and include it in your title and also make your title is eye-catching.
- Description – Now you need to write a description of your video, we will suggest you write at least 1000 words description and include those keywords you used in your title one or two times but not more than that.
After you have done all the above steps you need to interlink your videos back to your website. We suggest inserting a link into your description that redirects the viewer back to a similar blog post or page on your website.
Playlists play a very important role in the overall growth of your channel. Combine all similar videos into one playlist. If you’re making a group of videos regarding Shopify or e-commerce, create a playlist with all of your videos regarding these categories.
Like the title, they are the first thing that the viewer will see. Make your thumbnail bright and eye-catching and they should create a sense of urgency in the mind of the viewer. They will help you to get that first click. If you have done all the above steps but have don’t have a good thumbnail all the steps are waste then.
The YouTube Quick Tips:
- Most important Part of Youtube Seo is Video Title. So Put your main keyword in first of your title.
- Video Length: Create long length video, the Long video gets a higher rank than short video. at least create a 5-minute video.
- Use advance Tags tactics which help you to suggest your video on Youtube and help to get more views.
- Increase Audience Retention, Increase Watch Time minutes and Percentage view duration. Hook up your viewers to your videos.
- Use Youtube Feature content Tool.
- Your Video Social Engagement is also important means How many Social Share, Like and dislike of your video.
- Your Subscribers. If someone subscribes to your channel after watching the full video then it gives a strong message to Youtube that this video is worth to rank.
Copy the bullet points below and save them so you can go down the checklist everytime you upload a new video.
- Title tag information
- Audience retention
- Keywords in the description tag
- Video length
- Number of subscribers after watching
- Likes and dislikes
Obviously, you don’t want to use keyword stuffing or any shady stuff like that. Just naturally sprinkle in words and phrases that you want your videos to rank for. We hope this guide helped show you how to rank your YouTube videos.
Internet Marketer, Sales Manager, eCommerce Expert, and Community Manager at – Ecomhunt