YouTube is a fantastic platform for connecting with potential customers.
YouTube has more than 2 billion monthly users, and more brands are using it for marketing. According to an article in the Search Engine Journal, here are five tips for growing your YouTube channel.
1. Your content should have an objective, whether it is to build brand awareness or attract new customers. There are educational and how to videos, interviews with influencers in the niche, product demonstration videos, customer testimonials, and product reviews by influencers
2. Know your target audience, their interests, and dislikes.
3. Don’t worry about being perfect or using the best equipment. Youtube users love authenticity.
4. Publish regularly. Youtube’s algorithm promotes channels that upload often.
5. Pay attention to SEO. YouTube is the second most popular website after Google and the second largest search engine. Pay close attention to your titles, descriptions, subtitles, and thumbnails.
Ariel Ben Solomon is the Growth and Strategy manager at Ecomhunt. He is the host of the Ecomhunt Podcast. Can be followed on Twitter at @ArielBenSolomon