Here are five digital trends for 2022 to help grow your business, according to an article published on Monday on the Media Update website.
1. Conversational marketing is crucial, and you can no longer wait to respond to customer inquiries on various social media platforms, chat, and email. Consumers expect a quick answer and good customer service.
2. Video marketing is a must to connect to your potential customers.
3. Many younger consumers care about the climate, so pushing branding that shows concern for the environment can benefit your brand.
4. Marketing can show diversity across race, age, and ethnic groups to appeal to a wider audience.
5. Make sure consumers can buy directly from social media posts.
Ariel Ben Solomon is the Growth and Strategy manager at Ecomhunt. He is the host of the Ecomhunt Podcast. Can be followed on Twitter at @ArielBenSolomon